- PRC4 2017 Regional Needs Assessment Available for Download
- Be Aware. Don’t Share. Take the Pledge to “Lock Your Meds.”
- Prescription Opioid Addiction Risk Among Young Adults Jumped 37 Percent Between 2002 and 2014
- Understanding the Opioid Epidemic
- Family Checkup: Positive Parenting Prevents Drug Abuse
- Seniors More Likely to Fall When Taking Opioids After Hospital Treatment: Study
- Panola County sues opioid manufacturers, joining growing list of East Texas plaintiffs
For more information, feel free to contact us here.
Be Aware. Don’t Share. Take the Pledge to “Lock Your Meds.”
Lock Your Meds® is a national multi-media campaign designed to reduce prescription drug abuse by making adults aware that they are the “unwitting suppliers” of prescription medications being used in unintended ways, especially by young people. Produced by National Family Partnership®(NFP), the campaign includes a wide array of high-quality advertisements, posters, educational materials, publicity opportunities, interactive games and slide show presentations, and this website, where visitors can learn more and ask questions.
Find out more here: http://www.lockyourmeds.org/