Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Prevention Resouce Center
708 Glencrest Lane
Longview, Texas 75601-5137
For more information or to request a free presentation, please contact PRC4 Regional Evaluator, Amber Shepperd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer with PRC4
Here's some examples of how YOU can volunteer with Prevention Resources Center:
- Be your counties' contact person for public relations, material distribution, community events.
- Assist with tobacco compliance checks in your area
- Work at information booths, health fairs, school events
- Keep up with your community's events, news and trends related to prevention
- Identify other volunteers to assist in our education and engagement efforts
- Give short information briefs at locations in your area (churches, chambers, etc.)
We'll provide you with descriptions of the various levels of participation. You decide what you can do. So you don't have to do everything, but those area that you decide are the best fit.
Complete the volunteer information form and we'll contact you within 2 business days. Fall and Spring are our busiest times and would appreciate your assistance!
We'll provide the training, resources and guidance as you assist us in our objectives of providing quality resources to our communities!